- Cancellation conditions
Due to the current situation, we have made the decision to adapt the cancellation conditions once again to make sure you may start off a worry-free holiday at Burg Vital Resort.
Below we would like to briefly summarise the updated cancellation conditions:
Cancellation conditions regarding COVID-19
- cancellation of your stay at no charge until 2 weeks before arrival
- 2 weeks up to 1 week prior to arrival we may charge 50 %
- by a short-term cancellation or a premature departure, we charge 100 % of the travel price
If the entire hotel operation must be closed due to COVID-19 measures or a new lockdown is imposed at the day of arrival for the region of Lech/Zürs or the entire state of Vorarlberg or if the Austrian borders are closed, it is of course possible to cancel your booking free of charge or to rebook your planned holiday to another date, if available.
- Free Cancellation Insurance provided by the county Vorarlberg
So that you can book your planned winter holiday with confidence, the Vorarlberg State Tourist Board offers a free COVID-19 cancellation insurance for all guest bookings with arrival until 31 October 2021.
This COVID-19 cancellation insurance is automatically valid for all existing and future bookings with arrival until 31 October 2021. No further action on the part of the guest or establishment is necessary for the insurance coverage to be valid.
Further information: Visiting Vorarlberg safely - Cancellation conditions and insurance
To be able to start your worry-free holiday at Burg Vital Resort, you may bring one of the following proofs on arrival with you: 3-G Rule (tested, vaccinated, recovered)
- PCR tests are valid for 72 hours
- Antigen tests from an authorised body are valid 48 hours
- “Living room tests” recorded in an official data processing system are valid for 24 hours – also in the catering industry
- Point-of-sale tests are valid for one-time entry into sports venues, business premises, restaurants, hotels, events
- From 15 August, vaccination is only considered to be evidence of a low epidemiological risk if it has been fully immunised with two jabs. The certificate will be issued from the day of the 2nd vaccination. The regulations for people who are vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson as well as for convalescents and tested persons remain unchanged.
- Vaccines where only one vaccination is scheduled are valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for a total of 9 months from the date of vaccination.
- Approved vaccines: BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, Moderna, Sinopharm/BIBP
- Convalescents are exempt from testing for six months after the end of the infection: Evidence includes, for example, a certificate of segregation or a doctor’s confirmation of an infection confirmed by molecular biology
- Evidence of neutralising antibodies counts for three months from the time of testing
- The obligation to present valid proof does not apply to children up to the age of 10
- Arrival in summer
During our summer opening period Oberlech can easily be reached by car from Lech via a private road. The hotel has garage and parking spaces for guests free of charge. How to get to Oberlech.
Should you arrive after 09.00 pm, please be so kind and inform our reception: +43 5583 3140.
- Entry requirements
Due to regularly adapted guidelines, we ask you to inform yourself about the latest information on the websites of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of the Interior, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Information in English (sozialministerium.at)
- COVID-tests at Burg Vital Resort
To guarantee the safety of our guests, we are offering a PCR test for the coming summer season. You receive the PCR test set from us and perform the test by gurgling method. We bring this sample through our logistics partner “medlog” to “Novogenia”, one of the leading laboratories for COVID-19 analyses. And then you will receive your result via SMS to your mobile phone. Price for our guests euro 95.
Furthermore, you may get a free self-test at our reception and get a test result with the help of a QR code. Please note, this test is only valid for restaurant visits, services and hotel stays, not for the journey home across the border.
The municipality of Lech Zürs also has a test station in the very heart of the village, where PCR tests as well as anti-gen tests can be carried out for a fee.
At all general practioners, a free anti-gen test is possible at any time with registration in advance and e-card.
- Label "Safe Hospitality"
Our employees are tested weekly on COVID-19 and we are recognised with the label "Safe Hospitality".
- Hygiene measures in the house
Our room cleaning methods have been enhanced to include a spray disinfection provided by Menke Med GmbH upon arrival. Throughout the hotel you will find hand sanitizing stations for your use. Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas at Burg Vital Resort. We also take care to ventilate all rooms at regular intervals.