With the 13th amendment of the COVID-19 Entry Ordinance, the following rules apply to entry into Austria, regardless of which country the entry is from, from 22.02.2022:
- 3-G (vaccinated, recovered or tested) – proof required upon entry from all countries.
- If there is no 3-G proof at the time of entry, a registration must be made, and a ten-day quarantine must be started until receipt of a negative test result
- Currently no countries are classified as virus variant areas
- The legal minimum interval for another dose of the vaccine ("booster") is reduced from 120 to 90 days
- Children under the age of 12 years are exempt from the 3-G proof requirement
General cancellation conditions
According to the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel industry)
- cancellation of your stay at no charge until 2 weeks before arrival
- 2 months to 1 month before arrival we charge 40 %
- 2 weeks up to 1 week prior to arrival we may charge 50 %
- by a short-term cancellation or a premature departure, we charge 100 % of the travel price
Cancellation conditions COVID-19
If we or you are forced to cancel your booking due to COVID measures imposed in Austria or regionally in Vorarlberg, we will refund your possible deposit or incur no cancellation fees. In any other case of cancellation of your booking (for example, for reasons of travel restrictions in your country/region, or a positive Covid test, etc.), the cancellation fees included in our offer will be charged. We can only recommend that you take out appropriate travel cancellation insurance.
Arrival in summer
During our summer opening period Oberlech can easily be reached by car from Lech via a private road. The hotel has garage and parking spaces for guests free of charge.
Should you arrive after 9.00 pm , please be so kind and inform our reception! How to get to Oberlech.