Most important is the harmony in our dishes and the perfect balance of basic products, spices and herbs. We prepare our food while using only lactose free dairy products, xylose and galactose.
We use natural finished products and old grain types without wheat gluten.
- Awarded with 2 toques Gault Millau
- Comprehensive breakfast buffet with many fresh and homemade products. To expand this variety there is also a selection of several á la carte dishes available.
- Daily changing dinner menu which is based on vegetables and herbs, combined with local fish and meat dishes, as well as classic Austrian and international specialities.
Arrangement with Gourmet half-board
Enjoy your half-board on a daily base either for lunch or for dinner. Meals not consumed within half-board are not refundable and switching arrangements during your stay is not possible.
Arrangement with breakfast
Dinner at the restaurant "Picea" is possible within the Gourmet half-board and can be booked for an extra charge of euro 40.00 per person and day. Table reservation required!
We kindly inform you that we cannot guarantee eventual table request.
- Nutrition consultancy according to the guidelines of "vitalPRÄVENT" euro 99.00
- It is not possible to bring strollers in the restaurant!
- Dress code: smart-casual clothes in the evening
(not allowed are shorts, sportswear, slippers, flip flops and snow boots)
- Smoking is not permitted in the hotel- and restaurant area.
Gourmet restaurant "Griggeler Stuba"
(not included with Gourmet half-board)
- Awarded with 3 toques Gault Millau.
Experience how herbs can transform the taste of our regional products.
- Table reservation required!
Our vitalSPA with 3.800 m² offers an herbal steam bath, Finish sauna, salt sauna, room sauna, tepidarium, sole pool, resting rooms with heated water beds, indoor swimming pool, relax outdoor swimming pool and a large gym with Technogym sport equipment.
Several times a day, we provide professionally led fitness and relaxation programmes. Teabar with a choice of herb teas.
As it is so popular, we would advise you to make appointments at our vitalSPA well in advance (T +43 5583 3140, email@example.com). We provide changing rooms with shower for early arrivals as well as late departures.
- modern fitness centre with state-of-the-art exercise machines
- individual supervision by qualified trainers and sports scientists
- daily exercise and relaxation programme, including back exercises, Nordic walking, legs, tums and bums, aqua gymnastics
- Mountain bike tours
We are happy to supply mountain bikes free of charge
- Hiking and Nordic walking tours
Explore the most beautiful places with our hiking and Nordic walking guides
- Indoor golf course (chargeable)
- E-Bikes (chargeable)
You would like to discover Lech by bike? We do have mountain bikes for rent available for our guests free of charge. E-bikes can be rented at the hotel against a day use fee of euro 30.00. A deposit of euro 300.00 per e-bike becomes due at reception locally. It will be refunded after intact returned e-bike. Because we do have a restricted number of bicycles available, we recommend a reservation in advance at our reception. Helmets are required for everyone!
- Liability in accidents are not assumed
- the renter shall be liable for caused damages on the bicycles and theft
- the bicycles may not be used for the downhill bike run
- Dinner starts at 06.00 pm in our restaurant "Picea"
- Child care for our little guests from 3 years on 6 days a week from 04.00 pm until 09.30 pm
- Teenage room with billiard, dart, table football
- The entrance in our vitalSPA area is permitted for children from the age of 15 years accompanied by an adult and taking in consideration the relaxation needs of our guests.
- Under your supervision the indoor swimming pool is open for children from 10.00 am until 08.00 pm.
- The use of our fitness room is permitted for youngsters from the age of 16
Only on request, price per day without food euro 30.00. Not allowed in the restaurant and in the vitalSPA area. On request we organize a dog sitter at a charge.
Three meeting rooms with a total space of 400 m² which can be divided separately or combined together and allow space for 220 persons. The facilities are newest technology, the atmosphere is pure and the view of the Arlberg mountains is unique.
My Lech Card
Discover the alpine summer in Lech with one card! From this year on you are able to buy your personal My Lech Card in our hotel beginning from 2 nights-stays. With the attractive holiday card you have unlimited usage of the summer mountain cable cars, the hiking busses incl. the road toll to the “Zugertal”. The entrance into the museums and the forest swimming pool is also included. Besides, you receive many additional benefits at the partner companies, which can increase your leisure pleasure. The “mobility card” which allows you to use the hiking busses in Lech is almost free of charge.
During our summer opening period Oberlech can easily be reached by car from Lech via a private road. The hotel has garage and parking spaces for guests free of charge. Should you arrive after 09.00 pm, please be so kind and inform our reception! How to get to Oberlech
Cash, cash card, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express. If you pay by credit card we charge an extra fee of 3 % for all external charges.
After receiving the deposit of 25 % of the travel price your reservation will be confirmed as final.
According to the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel industry)
- 2 month or more prior to arrival - free of charge
- 2 month to 1 month prior to arrival we charge 40 % of the travel price
- 1 month to 1 week prior to arrival we charge 70 % of the travel price
- By a short-term cancellation or a premature departure we charge 100 % of the travel price.
Optional we can offer a hotel travel insurance for you.
Burg Vital Hotel Gmbh & Co.KG
Account No: 35.568
Short Code: 37449
Burg Vital Hotel Gmbh & Co.KG
Account No: 826 983 116
Short Code: 58000
We reserve the right to correct errors and make changes to the programme and prices! All prices stated are subject to change. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute is Bludenz.