The court jester Rigoletto jokes about the licentious ways of his master the duke, whom he actively supports in his various conquests. His laughter incenses Monterone, whose daughter has been dishonoured by the duke, and it sticks in his throat when Monterone curses him. Without realising it, Rigoletto becomes an accomplice in the kidnapping of his own daughter Gilda, whom he protectively keeps confined to the house. She sees the duke's advances as a chance to escape from her father's custody. Rigoletto engages a murderer to put an end once and for all to the duke's egotistical philandering. But when Rigoletto is about to throw the shrouded body into the water, he hears the duke singing his cynical credo "La donna è mobile" and fears for his daughter's life...
The package includes the following services:
- 3 nights
including Gourmet half-board
- Saturday the 20th July 2019 or Saturday the 17th August 2019
Visit of the Bregenz festival "Rigoletto", including midnight snack
- Ticket Category 1 – are usable for the “Festspielhaus” (indoor) at adverse weather
- VIP transfer to/from to Bregenz
- 1 classic relaxation massage
- Participation in our daily relaxation and activity programme
- Mountain bike and Nordic walking tours and daily hikes offering a range of difficulty levels, accompanied by our tried-and-tested hiking guides
Package price incl. all mentioned services
per person in a double room from euro 892
Plus visitor's tax of euro 2,40 per person and day, from the age of 15 years.
Send Your Enquiry
email@example.com +43 5583 3140